For the Bureau to work, it will need to turn from a one-man party to a collective endeavour.
There are lots of options, e.g.
- Become one of the chief clerks – ideally there’ll be a group of people who like the idea enough to want to co-own it
- Give your thoughts on how to develop the concept – as written feedback or (even better) in conversation
- Contribute to layout/imagery
- Help me set up and manage the technical infrastructure and design for the website. Putting the website on a domain other than urvinjune.net is one of the mid-term tasks. Certainly it wants to look better as well.
- Take on the management of one of the departments
- Write an article that fits into one of the departments
- Point out hiccups in terms of language and spelling
- Send me links to something special – see the Links page for criteria. Include a brief description what the link is about and how it benefits the reader
Drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org